Monday, October 27, 2008

Assignment 3...I FINALLY DID IT!

As the cliche goes, "better late than never".

First, I thank Dr. He for allowing me to send in late assignments. I appreciate that.

I have been working on Assignment 3 for one month because I was determined to go to the end. Below, please find my URL for this assignment. Probably most of the Cohort 8.5 students are more advanced than I especially if you are an on-campus student. This is my first online curriculum and I have really been catching it. I live in Ohio and am unable to attend the campus. However, I FINALLY DID IT!

I am determined not to withdraw or drop-out. I am somewhat slower, but I am determined to finish this course. Now, I can continue with Assignment 6. I will be on campus this Saturday, November 1st, as mandated and I hope to meet Dr. He and Wan-Yin. Have a wonderful evening.

http://www.citeulike.org/user/Constancew/library

Most sincere,

Connie Williams

No comments: