Thursday, November 13, 2008

Assignment 6

I have completed my 2600 website; however, I have had much difficulty with this assignment. What I do have, I am submiting it now because it is past the due date. I appreciate all of the assistance, however, there is still something wrong. I did submit an attachment to Dr. He and to Wan-Yin (TA) to show that I did create the 4-page MLIS 2600 website and that I tried several, several times to upload it to the server @ Pitt. My information is uploaded, but there is still a problem. Prayerfully, I will figure this out before this week ends. All of this technology is new to me. I don't want to appear stupid, but this is all new to me. My bachelor's degree is not in Information Sciences so I am really trying to learn the new technologies that has been taught in this course for I have been employed in the Metropolitan Campus of Cuyahoga Community College for almost seven years. I see myself advancing in the library.

I thank Dr. He for his patience with me and I want him to know that "I am not giving up". I am determined to finish the Master of Library Information and Sciences Degree. Although there is a problem, my URL is below:

http://www.pitt.edu/~cjw39/

Everyone, have a pleasant evening.

Connie

No comments: